Michael Bull and Bob O'Brien, Deloitte's Global Real Estate Leader, discuss Deloitte's annual Commercial Real Estate Outlook.
* Collaborative economy
* Impact of technology
* War for talent
* The last mile
REITs offer investors a liquid option to diversify their investment portfolio. NAREIT economists join Michael to share insight on the various types of REITs, benefits, returns, dividends, cycles, FFO, transparency, raised capital and additional resources to information about REITs.
REIT.com, NAREITs informative web site on REITs including links to the REITs websites.
PwC and ULI Emerging Trends in Real Estate(TM) provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance, and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues throughout the United States and Canada.
Show host Michael Bull shares tips and various methods to invest in real estate today.
* Timing the cycles and current market strategies
* Benefits of various property sectors, classes, sizes and locations
* Best practices to utilize crowd funding and REITs
* Liquidity and ease of investing in single tenant net lease properties
* Tips for buying and selling multifamily and commercial properties
Jeff Finn, former CEO of NAI global, now President and CEO of RealNex, joins Michael in Studio One to share insight on some of the technology benefiting commercial real estate practitioners.