Press and PR professionals join Michael in Studio One to share tips and strategies on handling the press and public relations.
* Tips for getting press for your project or services
* Strategies to obtain guest appearances on television and radio
* Social Media strategies and best practices
* The importance of proper timing when releasing information
* Mistakes to avoid with the press and PR
Industrial Update, Forecast & Strategies
origianl Air Date: May 7, 2015
Join Michael and his guests as they discuss market intelligence and opportunities for business leaders and investors. Discussions including rate growth, occupancy trends, cap rates and market expectations. Listen for tips related to leasing, investing and sale lease back transactions.
Latest U.S. property level performance, rate growth, trends, cap rates and forecasts. Discussions include tips for investors, tenants and advisers. Plus operators share their view, outlook and tips related to asset management, sustainability and the trends impacting office users and investors.
* Sector performance update
* Sector performance forecast
* Investment sales update
* Capital markets forecast
* Cap rates now and future expectations
* Factors impacting sector
* Office occupier trends
* Best practices for tenants in current market
* Leasing issues for landlords and tenants
* Property management tips
* Lease negotiation trends
* Investor strategies
* Sustainability practices
The Multifamily Machine
Join Michael and his guests as they share an update and forecast on the multifamily industry including tips for asset managers, investors and developers. Will cap rates remain steady? Will rate growth and occupancy gains continue? How will new supply impact the sector? (Can I get an activity director job at the pool?) * Sector performance update * Sector performance forecast * Investment sales update * Capital markets forecast * Cap rates now and future expectations * Factors impacting sector * Property management tips * Investor strategies * New construction supply * Financing update
David Lynn, PhD, CEO of Everest High Income Property joins Michael in Studio One to discuss the commercial real estate market, and share tips for investors and their advisors from his newest book, "The Advisors Guide to Commercial Real Estate Investing. (I'll share my tip too, buy low, sell high)
Here is a link to buy his book, which I highly recommend.
As the U.S economy and job growth improves, developers are becoming more active. Join Michael and his guests as they explore the impact of increased levels of new supply on the economy, occupier businesses, land values and on the commercial real estate industry. Discussions include tips for corporate leaders, business owners, developers, builders, lenders and advisers.
· Architectural & construction business velocity
· Sector and project type growth trends
· Latest design and construction trends
· The mixed bag of sustainability today
· BIM benefits with design, costs and operations
· Construction costs update
· Tips for picking/working with Architects and Contractors
· Architect and Construction industry participant tips
Hello, on this show the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council and active lenders share the latest sources, rates, terms and underwriting standards for various types of properties, borrowers and price ranges. Tune in for best practices, market intelligence and resources to power your funding requirements. (You had me at hello)
The Jobs Act allows sponsors of group investing to advertise and utilize web sites to attract investors. The increased flow of capital from investors to sponsors of real estate investments online is expanding rapidly. "Accredited" investors can easily invest large or small amounts of money in properties, notes and partnerships. Michael and his guests discuss best practices for sponsors and investors