The Federal Reserve's Real Estate Analyst Brian Bailey joins Michael in Studio One.
* Real estate industries impact on U.S. GDP and economy
* Rising interest rates impact on Cap Rates
* Outlook for CRE Fundamentals
* Bubble pricing in gateway markets considered
* Impact of FIRPTA changes and foreign investment
The hospitality industry has been performing well. As the economy and employment continue to improve, will hotel, resort, business travel and convention business continue to strengthen? Join Michael and his guests as they discuss the performance and future of this dynamic industry. (I helped save the world recently at a hotel! I hung up my towel)
* Rate and occupancy update for various property classes
* Performance predictions for various property classes
* Business travel and convention business
* Industry trends
* Operational tips
* Investment strategies
* New development volume
* Factors impacting the industry
Michael moderates high powered attorneys as they negotiate commercial lease and contract terms on air.
This show will touch on some ideas related to a few lease and contract issues. It does replace the requirement to obtain the advice of an attorney and a broker representing you in a lease or contract negotiation. Even the most seasoned and successful companies and investors engage representation from an attorney and broker prior to negotiating and executing leases and contracts.